"GLOBE AND MAIL" Award Winner: Avanti Ultra GP-2000 Hair Dryer is featured as one of "Look sharp, guys! 15 tips to help you look your best" in GLOBE AND MAIL CANADIAN NEWSPAPER
A professional heavy duty Italian made hairdryer with supreme velocity and internally robust airflow for faster drying and a high-gloss shine. When it comes to hair dryers, Giovanni Smaldino, creative director of Vancouver's TONI&GUY salon, recommends the lightweight-yet-heavy-duty Avanti Ultra GP-2000. "It's expensive, but it'll last for years," he says, adding that the Italian-made model is an essential tool for achieving this season's fuller, smoother-looking hairstyles for men.
This product has the following positive effects and benefits:
- 1600 watts;
- Hot and powerful for quicker drying;
- Professional longevity;
- Durable and heavy-duty alternating current ("AC") motor;
- Extra powerful airflow;
- Three (3) heat and two (2) speed settings;
- Two (2) narrow nozzles;
- Ergonomic and lightweight design to facilitate comfort and enjoyment;
- Soft-grip rubber finish;
- Extra long professional power cord for flexible usage;
- AC 110V 60Hz for use in USA/Canada;
- 6 month warranty; and
- Made in Italy.
Avanti recommends the following guidance, notes of interest and usage techniques:
- Low key BP: unless necessary, please utilize low to medium heat settings;
- "Hand check": air stream should feel comfortable on the back of your hand;
- Keep your distance: place hair dryer at least eight (8) inches away from your hair;
- Fine stream low: if your hair is fine you should set the air stream to low to avoid hair tangling;
- Roots first: blow-dry every individual hair strand from the roots to the ends which provides smooth cuticle layers, which are the basis for healthy, shiny, and well-protected hair;
- Move trick, get out the way: you should keep the blow-dryer moving constantly to avoid applying too much heat in a single spot, divide hair in several portions and securing the strands with large hair clips or grips. Work your way up blow-drying your hair from the neckline to the crown of your head so that you don't hit the same strand of hair multiple times.
- More speed, same heat: expedite drying your hair use by using the ultra high setting for the air stream, not the heat;
- Heat protectant: always use a heat protectant and these products help prevent blow-drying damage;
- Towel turban first: you should allow your hair to first dry for 15 minutes under a towel turban. This saves effort and also cuts down on the hair exposure to the blow-dryer;
- Patience: please do not to blow-dry your hair immediately after cleaning;
- Diffuse: diffuser attachment of your blow-dryer spreads out a more even air stream and prevents exposing individual strands of hair to too much heat; and
- Cool down: briefly apply a stream of cool air for more elasticity.
"Beauty Outside | Euphoria Inside | Buy Beauty Products™"
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, contact us via email at email@example.com or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.