Are you looking for the power of a regular blow dryer but in the travel size? Cute and sleek is the way to go when you travel! Travel light, party heavy!
The nano-titanium series is a premium line of BaByliss Pro hair styling tools, including flat iron and hair dryer, which offer a synergy of elegance and technology. Since their introduction, these tools have created a new standard in the beauty industry and earned a well-deserved reputation of providing powerful, quick, and professional performance.
BaByliss Pro released this compact travel hair dryer after two high performance hair dryers, Torino hair dryer, and the Portofino hair dryer.
Bambino is the perfect travel companion. Its compact size and ultra light weight make it an easy fit for the purse, gym bag, or suitcase for your endeavors.
This product has the following positive effects and benefits:
- 1000 watts;
- Narrow nozzle and diffuser;
- Robust airflow;
- Integrated: two (2) speed/heat integrated switch;
- Black housing with 2 finishes : matte and glossy;
- Side handle control and removable filter;
- Compact, ultra-lightweight, and well balanced;
- Ergonomic handle;
- Six (6) foot power cord with hang loop;
- Dual voltage for worldwide use; and
- Six (6) month warranty.
Babyliss recommends the following guidance, notes and usage techniques:
- Low key BP: unless necessary, utilize medium and low heat settings;
- "Hand check": air stream should feel comfortable on the back of your hand;
- Keep your distance: place hair dryer at least eight (8) inches away from your hair;
- Fine stream low: if your hair is fine you should set the air stream to low and otherwise to avoid hair tangling;
- Roots first: blow-dry every individual hair strand from the roots to the ends which provides smooth cuticle layers, which are the basis for healthy, shiny, and well-protected hair;
- Move trick, get out the way: you should keep the blow-dryer moving constantly to avoid applying too much heat in a single spot, divide hair in several portions and securing the strands with large hair clips or grips. Work your way up blow-drying your hair from the neckline to the crown of your head so that you don't hit the same strand of hair multiple times.
- More speed, same heat: when dealing with the morning rush, you must expedite drying your hair use a higher setting for the air stream, not the heat;
- Heat protectant: always use a heat protectant and these products help prevent blow-drying damage;
- Patience: please do not to blow-dry your hair immediately after cleaning. Ideally, you should allow your hair to first dry for 15 minutes under a towel turban. This saves effort and also cuts down on the hair exposure to the blow-dryer;
- Diffuse: diffuser attachment of your blow-dryer spreads out a more even air stream. This also prevents exposing individual strands of hair to too much heat; and
- Cool down: Once you are done blow-drying your hair, briefly apply a stream of cool air and this cooling step gives your hair more elasticity.
"Beauty Outside | Euphoria Inside | Buy Beauty Products™"
Are you loving this product? If so, let us know in our "Product Reviews" section. It allows us and your fellow enthusiasts to learn and grow along with you!
Do you want other products from this company? Do you have questions about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will gladly assist you!
Please enjoy our BLOG for the latest tips, fixes and products:
Do you recommend this product for the monthly BEAUTY PHIX™?
BEAUTY PHIX™ is our monthly subscription service wherein you pay a fixed amount each month and receive a surprise basket of beauty products each month. By becoming a member of this prestigious society, you receive the latest and greatest beauty products at a fraction of the regular cost. It "phixes" you inside and out so you are looking your best from the start of the month to the end. The longer you have been a member, the more expensive free gifts you receive! SIGN UP TODAY!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, contact us via email at email@example.com or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.