DESCRIPTION: BABC50MC, BABC75MC, BABC100MC
Are you looking for one of the best curling irons in the professional market?
With patented "instant heat" technology, this professional electronic ceramic curling iron allows you to curl your hair almost immediately after turning it on. The ceramic barrel technology provides even and constant heat to create silky, shiny and beautiful curls.
The Marcel handle designed for professionals or experienced users with following model and barrel sizes:
This product has the following benefits and positive effects:
- 3 barrel sizes available;
- Ceramic barrel provides maximum heat transfer;
- Hot in less than 30 seconds up to 390°F (195°C)
- Adjustable "electronic" temperature control, 30 heat setting
- Even and constant heat
- CERAMIC closes the hair cuticle resulting in smooth, glossy hair.
- CERAMIC plus heat emits NEGATIVE IONS which eliminate static electricity and neutralize odors and bacteria.
- CERAMIC barrels retain heat more efficiently, distribute it more evenly and eliminate damaging hot spots.
- CERAMIC radiates faster drying FAR-INFRARED HEAT, which dries hair from the inside out, preserving more moisture within the hair shaft and causing less damage to the hair cuticle.
- Dual Voltages for worldwide use
- Extra long, heavy duty swivel cord
- Soft grip handle
- Two year warranty
Babyliss recommends the following guidance, notes and usage techniques:
- Choose the right type of curling iron for your needs.
- For tighter curls, a small-barreled iron is your best bet. For looser waves, try a large-barreled iron.
- Short hair? Use a small-barreled iron facing downward.
- Remove the clip from your curling iron to create a curling wand.
- Curl your hair while it’s in a high ponytail for quick, effortless waves.
- Instead of clipping your hair to the end and spinning the iron up, clip in closer to the roots and twirl your hair through the clamp.
- Face the clasp forward to spin the hair through more easily.
- Curl your hair in the directionaway from your face on either side for a more natural, voluminous look.
- The closer to the root you start the curl, the longer your curl will last.
- For fine, thin, or color-treated hair, set the heat below 200 degrees Fahrenheit, and between 200-300 degrees for coarse, thick hair.
- To make the most of your curling iron’s abilities, dry your hair according to the curls you want.
- Slide your hair off the wand/out of the clip into your hand to allow the curl to cool before dropping.
- Go a step further and clip your curls straight off the barrel in coils on the top of your head so they can fully cool.
- While running the iron through your hair, hold your iron vertically for looser curls, and horizontally for bouncier, tighter curls.
- Pulling the hair on the crown of your head forward with the iron will give you extra volume.
- Curl your hair so that the ends are at the tip of the iron.
- To curl bangs, wrap the hair away from your face and pull the curl out toward the back of your head.
- To clean all of the built-up product on your curling iron, heat it until warm and rub clean with a wet cloth.
"Beauty Outside | Euphoria Inside | Buy Beauty Products™"
Are you loving this product? If so, let us know in our "Product Reviews" section. It allows us and your fellow enthusiasts to learn and grow along with you!
Do you want other products from this company? Do you have questions about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will gladly assist you!
Please enjoy our BLOG for the latest tips, fixes and products:
Do you recommend this product for the monthly BEAUTY PHIX™?
BEAUTY PHIX™ is our monthly subscription service wherein you pay a fixed amount each month and receive a surprise basket of beauty products each month. By becoming a member of this prestigious society, you receive the latest and greatest beauty products at a fraction of the regular cost. It "phixes" you inside and out so you are looking your best from the start of the month to the end. The longer you have been a member, the more expensive free gifts you receive! BECOME A "VIP PHIXTURE™" TODAY!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, contact us via email at email@example.com or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.