The new Babyliss Pro tourmaline hair dryer dries hair quickly while rejuvenating its luster. Tourmaline combines with negative ions to eliminate frizz and add a healthy, natural shine to hair.
It has the tourmaline power, naturally ionic and fast drying.
This product has the following positive benefits and effects:
- Wattage: 1700 watts;
- Three heat/two speed: 3 heat and 2 speed settings plus a cold shot button;
- Concentrator nozzle included;
- Mid-size and lightweight design for easy handling;
- Built-in ion generator;
- Powerful lightweight motor significantly reduces drying time, allowing the stylist to serve more customers;
- Ion generator emits millions of negative ions, sealing cuticles and protecting the hair from damage
- Tourmaline/Ceramic-infused front grill radiates far infrared heat, which dries hair from the inside out, preserving moisture and adding a healthy shine
- Compact, well-balanced design handles well for all-day styling.
- Advanced technologies permit drying that is gentle to hair and scalp
- Soft rubberized housing looks and feels fantastic
- Removable Filter with integrated stand
- AC 110V 60Hz for use in USA/Canada
- Warranty: six (6) month warranty
- Tourmaline Technology: tourmaline-infused front grill radiates far infrared heat, which dries hair from the inside out, preserving moisture and adding a healthy shine
- Ceramic Technology: ceramic emits negative ions to breakdown bacteria buildup and enhance hair vitality. Ceramic increases heat distribution to eliminate the damaging hot spots found with other dryers. The result is smooth, silky hair with exceptional shine.
- Ionic Technology: negative ions help break apart water molecules into tiny particles that can penetrate the hair shaft. As the hair absorbs the moisture, the hair cuticle is tightened. Negative ions close the hair cuticle, cancel static electricity.
- Ionic Technology: emits negative Ions to revitalize and strengthen hair, and leave hair shiny, silky and more manageable.
Babyliss™ recommends the following guidance and usage techniques:
- Low key BP: unless necessary, utilize medium and low heat settings;
- "Hand check": air stream should feel comfortable on the back of your hand;
- Keep your distance: place hair dryer at least eight (8) inches away from your hair;
- Fine stream low: if your hair is fine you should set the air stream to low and otherwise to avoid hair tangling;
- Roots first: blow-dry every individual hair strand from the roots to the ends which provides smooth cuticle layers, which are the basis for healthy, shiny, and well-protected hair;
- Move trick, get out the way: you should keep the blow-dryer moving constantly to avoid applying too much heat in a single spot, divide hair in several portions and securing the strands with large hair clips or grips. Work your way up blow-drying your hair from the neckline to the crown of your head so that you don't hit the same strand of hair multiple times.
- More speed, same heat: when dealing with the morning rush, you must expedite drying your hair use a higher setting for the air stream, not the heat;
- Heat protectant: always use a heat protectant and these products help prevent blow-drying damage;
- Patience: please do not to blow-dry your hair immediately after cleaning. Ideally, you should allow your hair to first dry for 15 minutes under a towel turban. This saves effort and also cuts down on the hair exposure to the blow-dryer;
- Diffuse: diffuser attachment of your blow-dryer spreads out a more even air stream. This also prevents exposing individual strands of hair to too much heat; and
- Cool down: Once you are done blow-drying your hair, briefly apply a stream of cool air and this cooling step gives your hair more elasticity.
"Beauty Outside | Euphoria Inside | Buy Beauty Products™"
Are you loving this product? If so, let us know in our "Product Reviews" section.
Do you want other products from this company? Do you have questions about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will gladly assist you!
Please enjoy our BLOG for the latest tips, entertainment and top products:
Enjoy this video with a similar blow dryer from the same company:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, contact us via email at email@example.com or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.