This product is an innovative tool that can be used for versatile styling. The nano-titanium plates of the Omni Styler are measured at 1 ¼” and the bristles are heat resistant to ensure the quality of the tool. When the iron is opened (unlocked); it can be used to straighten any type of hair or used to create soft curls.This magnificent iron has three heat settings; 340 F (171 C), 400 F (204 C), and 450 F (232 C). The unique feature of this tool is that when the plates are closed (locked), the Omni Styler is now used as a curling brush for waves, volume, and body. With the nano-titanium technology, stylists and users have a consistent flow of heat to provide clients or themselves an evenly smooth style throughout the hair shaft.
This product has the following positive effects and benefits:
- 1-1/4 inch plates;
- Heats up to a temperature of 450°F (230°C);
- Ouvert: Use open as a 1-1/4" flat iron for a shine, straight hair;
- Ferme: Use closed as a 1-1/4" culing brush for waves, volume and body;
- South Beach: heat resistant bristles;
- Tap and Barrel: over Nano-titanium oval barrel curler with ultra-high temperatures and provides optimum heat performance;
- Ceramic: a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat, eliminates frizz and seals in moisture, leaving hair smooth and shiny;
- Sol-Gel technology: barrel features a higher concentration of nano-titanium and ceramic, offering increased durability and reduced friction for a smoother glide;
- Ultra-powerful ceramic heater provides quick heat up and maintains a steady temperature;
- On/Off switch with indicator light;
- Ergonomic: lightweight and comfortable to use;
- 9’ swivel power cord;
- AC 110V 60Hz for use in USA/Canada; and
- One year warranty.
Babyliss recommends the following guidance, notes and usage techniques:
- Plug in your iron and flick the switch to "on. There will also be a numbered heat setting near the "on" switch that you can adjust to your desired heat level. The thicker and frizzier your hair, the higher the numbered setting should be. If your hair is particularly thin and brittle make sure to set your straightener to the lowest number to avoid damaging your hair;
- Separate your hair into several sections. he number of sections will depend on the thickness of your hair. The key is to make sections one to two inches thick so that they can easily pass through the straightener: Pin or clip the sections you are not using out of the way as you straighten each individual section; and An easy way to do this is to pin all of the sections that you are not using on the top of your head or behind your shoulders. Then take each individual section in front of your shoulder to straighten it.
- Place the straightener as close to the roots of the section as possible without burning yourself. This will usually mean that your straightener will start about an inch from your scalp.
- Clamp the iron down so that the heated sides touch and your hair rests between them. Be sure not to clamp too firmly, as this will create a ridge in the top of the hair section where you start straightening. Additionally, be sure not to hold the flat iron in the same spot for too long, as doing so will also cause a ridge to form in your hair.
- Run the flat iron down the length of your section of hair. Your motion should be a fluid and steady sweep from the roots to the ends. The most important part of this technique is that you don't hold the straightener in any one place for too long. Doing so can damage your hair and create undesirable folds.
- Run the straightener over the section several times until it is completely straight. Depending on the thickness of your hair, you may only have to do this once, or you may have to run the straightener over a section of hair several times; and
- Move the straightened piece out of the way and unclip a new section of hair. It is generally easiest to move around your head from one side to the other rather than taking random chunks so that you can easily separate the straightened chunks from the non-straightened ones. You may need to brush each section before straightening it if it got tangled while pinned.
"Beauty Outside | Euphoria Inside | Buy Beauty Products™"
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, contact us via email at email@example.com or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.