Award Winner: Yoga Journal awarded them as “Best Eyeshadow of 2014.”
Benecos mineral eyeshadows are enough to make any eyes grin. So what’s all the fuss about? Aside from their all-natural ingredients that are suitable for even the most sensitive of eyes, we love the whole “duo” action. With one rich and vibrant color paired with a harmonizing neutral, you’ll create perfect definition every time.
Have you noticed that blue is having a major moment on the runways?
Benecos Clouds Duo makes it work for everyone.
There is a soft shimmery grey, and then the most perfect blue that is smokin’ hot with brown eyes, but flattering and flirty for all.
Benecos™ has the following positive effects, key ingredients and benefits:
- Organic: organic jojoba offers a light, comfortable feel;
- Natural: pigment is created naturally from pure minerals;
- Formulated without: methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, dimethicone, polymers, BHT, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, mineral oil, petrolatum, triethanolamine, mercury, cadmium, and other heavy metals; and
- Certified: BDIH Certified Natural, Cruelty Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan.
- Perfect: makeup blends in easily‚ first wash skin with cleanser and clean cloth to gently exfoliate your face;
- Moisturize: even out skin tone before application;
- "S and S express": shape and shade in well blended progression of light to dark color;
- Light: light colors will highlight or emphasize shallow areas;
- Dark: dark colors will recede or minimize fuller and more prominent areas;
- Load up: always load your brushes with a small amount of color since it is easier to add;
- Prep: prep your eye area with foundation and/or concealer and set with a dusting of powder; and
- Finish: finish every eye design with eyeliner and mascara.
Are you loving this product? If so, let us know in our "Product Reviews" section. It allows us and your fellow enthusiasts to learn and grow along with you!
Do you want other products from this company? Do you have questions about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will gladly assist you!
What is in her bag? She has this Benecos product:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, contact us via email at email@example.com or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.