MAKEUP - Benecos makeup natural duo
Award: Yoga Journal awarded them as “Best Eyeshadow of 2014.”
Benecos mineral eyeshadow is enough to make any eyes smile. Aside from their all-natural ingredients that are suitable for even the most sensitive of eyes, we love the whole “duo” action. With one rich and vibrant color paired with a harmonizing neutral, you’ll create perfect definition every time.
The simple and stunning look of Benecos Noblesse is the epitome of perfection for a day at the office or a night on the town. With an ever-so-pale and subtle lavender and an elegant soft taupe, its look lends an air of sophistication with a touch of playfulness.
Benecos has the following positive effects, key active ingredients and benefits:
- Organic jojoba offers a light, comfortable feel;
- Pigment is created naturally from pure minerals;
- Formulated without: methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, dimethicone, polymers, BHT, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, mineral oil, petrolatum, triethanolamine, mercury, cadmium, and other heavy metals; and
- BDIH Certified Natural, Cruelty Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan
Benecos recommends the following guidance and usage techniques:
- Perfect your skin: makeup blends in easily‚ first wash with cleanser and clean cloth to gently exfoliate your face;
- Moisturize: even out skin tone before application;
- S and S: shape and shade in well blended progression of light to dark color;
- Light: light colors will highlight or emphasize shallow areas;
- Dark: dark colors will recede or minimize fuller and more prominent areas;
- Load up: always load your brushes with a small amount of color since it is easier to add;
- Prep: Prep your eye area with foundation and/or concealer and set with a dusting of powder; and
- Finish: finish every eye design with eyeliner and mascara.