Peace, love, and Benecos Peach Lipstick. This sweet little lipstick is easygoing. Use it to create a subtle peach-tone nude look, pair it with a rosy gloss for a girl next door look. It will be the lipstick you toss in your beach bag or when you head out to the club. It’s all peachy with Benecos Peach.
Creamy, long-lasting, and packed with all kinds of good organic ingredients – wearing Benecos lipstick gives you peace of mind, knowing there’s not a single toxic ingredient in the tube.
This product has the following benefits, key active ingredients and positive effects:
- Organic castor seed and sunflower oils, Vitamin E, and jojoba provide deep moisture.
- Vitamin C and organic rosemary extract provide gentle antioxidant protection.
- Formulated without: methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, dimethicone, polymers, BHT, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, mineral oil, petrolatum, triethanolamine, mercury, cadmium, and other heavy metals.
- BDIH Certified Natural;
- Cruelty Free;
- Gluten-Free; and
- Made in Germany.
This company recommends the following guidance, notes and usage techniques:
- Balm before 'stick: Before you even think about lipstick, generously apply lip balm. Dry, cracked lips won’t hold color for long! Once you’ve applied thoroughly, dab off the extra moisture with a tissue;
- Outlining your lips will keep the color from running;
- Generous yet even: Apply your lipstick evenly and generously;
- Control freak: extra control, use a lip brush or put the color just in the center of your lips and blend out using your pinky finger;
- Optional gloss: If you finish off your dramatic red lip with a clear gloss, it’ll really give you a shiny, dramatic flair. Otherwise, use a tissue to blot and create a chic matte finish; and
- Concealer: lastly, dab just a bit of concealer around your lips. This will not only keep the color from smearing, but will also make the color pop.
"Beauty Outside | Euphoria Inside | Buy Beauty Products™"
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.