Nothing gives you that "I-live-on-kale-and-yoga, lit-from-within" look like powder blush. I feel naked until I sweep on Benecos’ sassy and blendable all-natural powder blush. This lightweight blush has a delicate shimmer and is packed with nourishing and soothing organic ingredients. Europeans call it “rouge,” Americans call it “blush,” and we call it “miraculous.”
Fall in Love with this unique trio! Our bestselling blush includes three delicate shades you swirl together to create blusher perfection, or you can use them individually with a small contouring brush. The colors included are a matte bronzer for contouring, a flattering rosy blush for your cheeks, and a luminizing highlighter for highlighting your cheekbones. It’s amazing how great these three look when all swirled together! While buildable, the end result is a very light, natural look, so if you desire more intensity, we recommend Sassy Salmon, Mallow, or Toasted Toffee.
Benecos™ has the following positive effects, key active ingredients and benefits:
- Natural: all color pigments are from natural minerals;
- Moisture: Hydrating organic oils such as macadamia seed, castor seed, and sunflower seed provide just the right amount of soothing moisture;
- Formulated without: methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, dimethicone, polymers, BHT, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, mineral oil, petrolatum, triethanolamine, mercury, cadmium, and other heavy metals; and
- Certified: BDIH Certified Natural, Cruelty Free, Gluten-Free; and
- Made in Germany.
- Color: choose the correct color;
- Formula: Choose the right formula;
- Foundation first: Apply foundation, eye color and lipstick;
- Professional: use a professional blush brush;
- Apply: Put the blush on your brush, tapping off any excess or put a dab of gel on your fingers;
- "Mona Lisa Smile": This helps you figure out where the "apple" of your cheek is;
- Big Apple: since you want a healthy flush, it's best to apply blush only to apples of your cheeks;
- Translucent: finish your look with a sweep of translucent powder;
- Extra tip: For a sun-kissed sheen dab bronzer on your forehead, chin and nose before you apply the blush. To make sure it doesn't look like a stripe, use "a big brush and a light hand," suggests makeup artist Bobbi Brown in Lucky Magazine
- C-shading: Feel free to experiment with different ways of shading as makeup artist, Shane Paish, suggests in InStyle, to try a C-shape shading.
Are you loving this product? If so, let us know in our "Product Reviews" section.
Do you want other products from this company? Do you have questions about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will gladly assist you!
Please be sure to watch our videos on this product and view our BLOG for the latest tips, entertainment and products:
- Clean your brushes with baby wipes. If you don't keep your brushes clean, they'll gather bacteria and transfer it to your skin.
- For a sexy look, dab a little shimmery blush on the highest point of your cheekbone nearest your eye.
- Using powder blush? Always sweep it in one direction. Going over and over or around and around causes streaks and can hurt your brush.
- Cream blush is great for mature skin. It blends easily and therefore looks very natural. For gel or cream blush, dab a dot on the apple of the cheek and two smaller dots up the cheekbone. Blend the dots together up to the hairline.
- Dusky pink blush will warm up any tired-looking skin.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, contact us via email at email@example.com or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.