The "Large Lift Comb" contains the following benefits and positive effects:
- Long in the tooth: longer teeth allow for maximum penetration into the hair;
- Thick and long: ideal for thick and long hair;
- Declawed: polished teeth with double-dipped tips, have no sharp edges;
- Smooth: ultra-smooth finish safeguards hair from being pulled and broken when combed;
- Gentle: gentle to the hair and scalp; and
- Durable: professional durable thermoplastic material.
Dannyco™ recommends the following tips and guidance:
- You can watch the video and written tips below for your desired look
"Beauty Outside | Euphoria Inside | Buy Beauty Products™"
Consummate Consumer section:
Backcombing: ses teasing to add height directly into your hair strands where you need it to create big hair looks that pack plenty of punch:
- Divide your hair into manageable portions;
- Hold a section of your hair up vertically and then place your tail comb at the mid-lengths of the section and then gently brush down, pushing your hair against itself;
- Repeat in the section, and the rest of your hair, until you get the height and volume you want;
- Unless you're going for a rock chic look, stay away from your roots as this will make your backcombing visible;
- Backcomb from the underneath/underside of your hair to ensure that your backcombing isn't obvious;
For that volume look:
- If really big hair isn’t the look you’re after but you still want some lift and height in your locks then just adding some simple volume to your strands is all you need to do.
- The first step to getting volume in your locks is to use volumizing hair styling products. Wash with shampoos and hair conditioners specifically designed to add volume to your hair strands and make room in your bathroom cupboard for volume promoting styling products such as root lift sprays and body-building hair mousses.
- Just remember when it comes to products that you don't need to go overboard. A little goes a long way and too much hair product will just weigh down your hair strands and defeat the purpose of building volume.
- If you have long hair then having long hair layers added will lighten your stands and make it easier to add volume.
- For short hair, use mousse and your blow-dryer with a diffuser to add plenty of volume, lift and texture to your strands.
- If you find that your fine hair just doesn't take to your volume inducing measures then try adding hair extensions where you need them to bulk up your locks.
- As for straight lanky hair, add a volume boost with strategically placed highlights which will give the illusion of hair volume.
- Our final tip for big hair is to keep your backcombing and volume balanced. That means if you have height and volume on top, keep your sides sleek.
- Hairdos with plenty of luscious volume and big backcombed styles will always have a place at any event, whether it’s adding oomph to a wedding upstyle, a party hairdo, of even spicing up your regular office hairstyle, so knowing how to add height to your hair will give you the chance to create plenty of great looks!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, contact us via email at email@example.com or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.