DESCRIPTION: 8.5 fl oz / 250 ml
Affectionately known as "liquid oxygen" for hair by blow's stylists, blowpro's heat is on protective daily primer takes the harm out of heat styling.
An essential first step for a professional home blowout, heat is on protective daily primer provides essential nutrients that prime and protect hair from heat styling. Working with your hair's natural defenses, its pure protein formula detangles, conditions and strengthens hair weightlessly. You will not need to compromise your hair's health.
This product has the following effects and benefits:
- A natural heat-screen, blowpro heat is on™ insulates hair, delivering essential moisture through its unique blend of proteins;
- Sweet almond detangles, tames flyaways and restores shine;
- Milk proteins and Aloe Vera team up to gently seal the cuticle, insulating and protecting hair;
- Rice proteins penetrate the hair shaft, nourishing and moisturizing deep down for increased flexibility; and
- Hair is strengthened, shiny, manageable and fully prepped for a stress-free blowout.
Blowpro™ recommends the following guidance and usage techniques:
- For effective protection from regular blowouts and heat styling, spritz all over freshly cleansed, towel-dried hair before you reach for your dryer. It's lightweight enough for every hair type – even the finest textures;
- Vitamin water for the hair, heat is on can be used on clean, dry hair the day after your blow dry for a touch-up, to fix a side-swept bang or smooth out a ponytail bump; and
- Combine with blow up thickening mist to help fine, straight or over-processed hair find bounce, volume and softness. For best results, massage both products through damp hair before your blowout.
"Beauty Outside | Euphoria Inside | Buy Beauty Products™"
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.