KASINA Professional #20 Tapered ends false eyelashes
Bold black fake lashes features alluring simple design for eye opening effect. This hand-weaved human hair eyelashes are ideal for going out, attracting attention, and add drama to your make-up look.
- Style: [Natural - Glamour] - #20T (sku 81823)
- Color: Black
- Especially great for eye shapes: Large eyes, Round eyes
- Ideal for occasions: Performance, Holidays, Party, Night out
- Full length, Full volume
- 100% Human Hair with Tapered ends
- Comparable to Red Cherry HON, Red Cherry #20, and shorter version of MAC 1 Lash
Gently flex eyelash band.
Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors.
Apply a thin line of KASINA Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky.
Place eyelash band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible.
Gently press corners and along the band to secure.
KASINA Professional Tapered ends false lashes (also known as KASINA Natural Lashes) are reusable and easy-to-apply. Each pair can be used up to two weeks. KASINA Professional Fashion fake lashes come in 52 different styles (in black) and are sure to have the style that suits you.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Clean your face thoroughly with oil free cleaner. Next, curl your natural lashes.
2) Hold your Fashion Lashes by both ends and flex it gently a few times. Align the lash band with your natural lash line, starting at the outer edge. If the band is too wide, trim the excess with scissors to fit.
3) Squeeze a small drop of adhesive onto the tip of a flat end toothpick. Next, use the toothpick and apply a thin line of lash adhesive along the band. Hold until adhesive becomes tacky.
4) Looking into a mirror, press band against eyelid from outer to inner corner, right above your lashline. Gently press corners with fingers for a few seconds to secure.
5) After the glue has dried completely, apply a thin line of liquid eyeliner on the lashline (the base of your real or fake lashes) and the dried glue to help disguise the strip. Curl your false eyelashes along with your natural lashes again if necessary.
6) To remove. Gently peel off the band of the false eyelashes starting at the outer corner. Remove the old adhesive from band and store lashes back in the tray for re-use.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.