DESCRIPTION: 5 fl oz / 150 ml
This extra strong gel adds volume and definition.
Lisap Sculture Extrastrong Gel™ has the following benefits and positive effects:
Lisap™ recommends the following guidance, notes of interest and usage techniques:
- Apply the gel using your hands to style and dry hair.
"Beauty Outside | Euphoria Inside | Buy Beauty Products™"
Interesting facts about hair gel:
- Hair gel has evolved into one of the most commonly used hair styling product, retailed across the world in various formats, including strong-hold/medium-hold gels, organic and colored hair gels. However, it seems that most guys don’t seem to know a lot about how hair gels work and the best method of using them. Here are some hair gel facts that you should know:
- Chemical Nature—Hair Gels are essentially chemical products though they might be fortified with natural ingredients for better nourishment of the scalp and hair. Hair gels contain PVPs that are essentially polymers that hold on to the hair without being absorbed into the hair shaft.
- Evolution—Hair gels initially gained popularity as they helped the hair to be kept in an undisturbed, uniform state throughout the day. It was only later that Mohawk and other gel-based hair styles were created.
- Efficiency—Hair gels are compatible with all types of hair. This includes curl, wavvy textured, colored and relaxed hair. The amount of gel applied is usually directly proportional to the period up to which the hair can be maintained in a particular manner.
- Gel-based Styling—Hair gel based styling has progressed as a dedicated niche in men hairstyles where different gel techniques are being developed such as molding, scrunching, freezing and sculpting.
- Different Types—all gels are not meant to blend hair growth or better hair health along with hair holding performance. In fact, most of the average-priced gels fail to do anything significant for the hair or the scalp’s health. Only quality hair gel offerings seek to condition the hair along with giving it a defined shape. Quality hair gels are enriched with hair vitamins and natural products that help to reduce graying of hair and also fight dandruff.
- Alcohol Issues—Hair gels that contain a high concentration of alcohol are usually not recommended by popular stylists since alcohol’s presence tends to de-moisture the scalp, drying-out the hair, making it weaker. Cheap gels can even induce flaking of scalp and hair fall. So, be very particular about the kind of hair gel you choose.
- Application—Hair gel provides better results when applied to towel-dried, slightly damp and not wet hair. Please note that applying gel on wet hair only weakens the gel’s ability to adhere to the hair apart from limiting the gel’s presence along the top-end of the mane. It is better to use both hands to spread gel evenly. The gel should be rubbed into the hair and not massaged into the scalp. Slightly rubbing is sufficient to ensure that the gel will cement your hair for hours.
- Hair Loss Issues—Hair gel and hair loss are often spoken in the same breath but it should be noted that all hair gels are not injurious for hair. It is a matter of choosing the right kind of product. Further, some basic follow-up measures like washing the gel off properly and not sleeping with gel-soaked hair shouldn’t be ignored.
- Degree of Usage Matters—excessive usage of hair gel “might” cause impaired hair growth. There is a reason why hair/baldness treatment specialists insist that the scalp shouldn’t be heavily oiled or hidden under a cap or hood throughout the day. Pores on the scalp need a minimal degree of time when they are unblocked—excessive usage of gel ensures that these pores remain blocked at most times.
- Natural Ingredients Recommended—Hair gels featuring natural moisturizing ingredients like aloe vera, henna, Amla, chamomile, jojoba or rosemary are a better, sensible choice. They promote a healthier scalp along with providing a decent degree of hold.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.