DESCRIPTION: 0.34 fl oz / 10 ml
100% Pure Essential Oil | Origin: Brazil
Vanilla oil is produced from the bean of this perennial vine, with green stems and large white flowers that can grow up to 82 feet.
Vanilla is native to Central America and Mexico and cultivated mainly in Madagascar and Mexico. Vanilla is also cultivated in Tahiti, the Comoro Islands, East Africa and Indonesia. Vanilla is used in pharmaceutical products as a flavouring agent, and as a fragrance ingredient in perfumes especially oriental types.
No human can stay upset for too long when the scent of vanilla oil is in the air.
This product contains the following positive effects and benefits:
- reduces stress;
- used in perfumery and skincare;
- soothing and calming effect on anger, fear and sadness;
- Allow this blend to burn in an aromatherapy lamp (4 drops vanilla, 2 drops jasmine & 2 drops sandalwood oil); and
- Blends well with: citrus oils, cedarwood, frankincense, jasmine, rose, sandalwood, vetiver and ylang ylang.
- Add 5-8 drops in an aromatherapy diffuser so you can breathe in the oils therapeutic benefits;
- 10-20 drops per 30ml or 1oz of carrier oil for massage or simply add a few drops to a warm bath, soak and relax;
- For a sensual aphrodisiac, add 6-10 drops of Vanilla to your bath and enjoy the euphoric aroma;
- Do not take any oils internally;
- Do not apply undiluted oils, absolutes, CO2s or other concentrated essences onto the skin;
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have high blood pressure, liver damage, cancer or any other medical problem, use oils only under the proper guidance of a certified Aromatherapist;
- Keep out of reach of children;
- Use a few drops in a diffuser to freshen the aroma climate of your home; and
- May be used as food flavouring also.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.