This highly popular professional clipper with heavy duty and smooth running V5000 motor. This senior hair clipper is high precision adjusto-lock blades.
This product contains the following positive effects and benefits:
- High-powered yet cool running V5000 motor;
- Ergonomic design;
- Durable metal case;
- High precision "adjust-to-lock" blades;
- Professional clippers with durable metal case; No.1 (1/8) snap-on cutting guide; styling comb; cleaning brush; oil; blade guard and operating instructions;
- Used with 110V in Canada/USA; and
- One year warranty.
This company recommends the following guidance and usage techniques for usage of the clippers:
- Remove red guard;
- Use attachment combs as needed;
- Use bottle of oil and blade cleaner as needed;
- Unwrap chord and plug in;
- Ensure blades are in-line;
- Adjust power screw in counter clockwise fashion for optimal speed;
- Use finger ring if needed for dexterity and flexibility; Choose your guard size:
- Dry your hair: never cut wet hair with clippers because this will cause the blades to rust;
- Against the grain: hold the clipper with the blades down and work against the direction of your hair's growth, so you can catch more hair with the guard;
- Slow for smooth: take care not to go too fast so you don't tug on the hair or hit your scalp;
- Guard off: remove the guard and turn the clipper over in your hand;
- Clean lines: carefully cut a clean line at the back of the neck and around the ears;
- Down the line: draw the clipper down from the hairline at the back of the neck to clip the hair in that region which will for a smooth and comfortable neck;
- Sideburns: cut a line at the bottom of the sideburns, comparing their lengths to ensure evenness;
- Reveal Pro Blow Dryer: hairdryer is good for blowing short hairs off the neck after a clipper cut. Applying baby powder to the neck keeps the hairs from adhering to the skin, making them easier to remove;
- Storage: avoid wrapping wires; and
- Cleaning: use cleaning supplies to clean clippers to avoid gunk build up.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.